Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Make time to tend your own...

Personal herd member, Kopper Top, gets a much needed and overdue aromatherapy, acupressure, and bodywork treatment (unbeknownst to me, my husband took photos from the porch). I have found for myself and when speaking with my peers and other animal professionals that sometimes our own animal members and companions don't get the tending they too benefit from. For example, many of us who tend to others all day (be it massaging other animals, training, farriery, acupuncture, dentistry, riding, etc) do not always have the time to tend to our personal members as often as we would like. We spend so much of our time and energy on others that we may have someone else do the work on our animals, or perhaps they do not get the tending as often as we would love to share it.

How many of you find that sometimes your personal family members don't always get the tending they need as often as you'd love to give it?

No comments:

Post a Comment