Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hello WORLD!!

What I do!
What I do!

Hello WORLD!! I figured it was time to start blogging about what I do and what better day to do this then 12.12.12!! I guess I’ll start with an introduction.  My name is Inez, I am a certified equine, canine, and small animal massage therapist/bodyworker; I am also a Reiki Master practitioner. I have a very strong interest in wellness and creating a healing environment, specifically as it relates to the animals we share our life and world with. This blog will be about the journey we take with the animals (both human and other) that share our life.  I will likely write about all things animals and all things holistic… and all things journeying holistically with animals!! Welcome! and thank YOU for joining me! I look forward to your feedback and any ideas you would like to know and learn about…. ((additionally, I may be adding posts from earlier from time to time... bear with me..))

No comments:

Post a Comment