Thursday, June 20, 2013

Never. Stop. Learning.

I am **SUPER** excited to be headed down to West Virginia later today for the High Riders 4H camp. You may remember me talking about last year's camp, "All About Balance" where the weekend was an immersion in holistic/balanced horsemanship, with a natural hoof care practitioner, balanced dentistry, centered riding, positive reinforcement training, healthy eating, and my self with bodywork. A true Whole Horse paradigm. "Healthy Horse, Healthy Rider" is this year's theme. Again, I am honored to be invited back to teach and participate. Those who know me also know that I LOVE sharing knowledge and learning. I look forward to sharing information on how we can all partner with the horse holistically and of course learning from the group. Every "teacher" knows, you also learn from the "pupil." We are all students in life. Never stop learning. ~**Inez

"There is no end to education. It's not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born, to the moment you die, is a process of learning."
~**Jiddu Krishnamurti

No comments:

Post a Comment